Jay and Stacey

Jay and Stacey

Friday, May 27, 2011

4 for Friday 5/27

1) Jiffy Lube really upset Jay. Overcharged him and didn't put in a new filter. I think his head might explode. This is his reaction every time he goes to Jiffy Lube. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Maybe next time he should go to the 10 minute Tune and Lube I always recommend.

2)I got a free X-Box 360. By free, I mean I bought a new $800 laptop and- with a student ID (Thanks to the nephew, Brendan)- you get a free X-Box. Cool deal, Go Best Buy!

3)This was the last week for seniors at school. One of them wrote in my yearbook that in the course of the last 4 years, I have helped make him a better man. OK, there is my paycheck for the week!

4)The DJ booth is almost done, wootwoot! DJ Jay-Fresh should be mixing records soon. Can't wait to break in the new bar, the name will be "Panama Pop's" for those interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment